**Farm to table Recipe**
This is my personal recipe that received rave reviews.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cubed)
- 3 medium bell peppers
- 2 large Vidalia onions
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 4 TBSP Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups White Rice
- Make rice according to package directions.
- Slice all vegetables on the mandolin.
- Heat 1 TBSP oil on medium-high heat and add onions. Cook until they become translucent. Add Soy Sauce.
- Remove onions to a large dish and set aside.
- Heat 1 TBSP oil on medium-high heat and add bell peppers. Cook until somewhat soft, but not mush. Remove from heat and add to dish with the onions.
- Heat 1 TBSP oil on medium-high heat and add chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste. Be sure to cook chicken through. Remove it from the heat and add to dish with onions and peppers.
- Heat 1 TBSP oil on medium heat and add yellow squash. Cook until soft and have a touch of color. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Mix thoroughly the onions, peppers, and chicken chunks.
- Layer on a large platter with Rice on the bottom. Then add the squash from the pan. And top everything off with the chicken, onions, and peppers.
- Serve immediately.
I served this pretty dish with sliced tomatoes from the garden.