ATTENTION: THIS WILL NOT STAY AROUND LONG. GET YOUR HELPING RIGHT AWAY.
- 2 cans (16 oz) cans Peaches
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c. butter/margarine
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Empty peaches into the bottom of 9 X 13in pan. Cover with dry cake mix and press down firmly.
- Cut margarine into small pieces and place on top of cake mix. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake @ 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. Then Enjoy!
You can substitute any fruit for the peaches if you like.
We used this one for July 4th celebration…so we added a few decorations. 🙂 Also you can Top with ice cream for a delectable dessert.