You gotta try this recipe! All ingredients minus a fresh onion can be found at your local Dollar Tree. Try it on the stove, or in the Crock Pot! Eat it right away and freeze some for later! You will love this as a staple!
- 6 cans of petite diced tomatoes
- 4 jars marinara sauce
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 5 cans fire roasted & garlic tomatoes
- 2 cans spaghetti sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 large sweet onion or 1 large red onion
- 3 packets of Goya ham seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons of granulated sugar
- Put all ingredients into a large dutch oven. Cover.
- Cook low and slow. Stirring occasionally.
- Let simmer for minimum of 30 minutes. Longer to simmer, better it gets!
- Serve over favorite pasta and top with Parmesan cheese.
This pasta sauce makes more than plenty! Also freezes very well for quick and tasty week night meals.