This light and airy pie with a hint of lemon is a new take on a traditional favorite. It was less than $10 to create, and 15 minutes to put together. Perfect for a scorching, summer night’s supper end, or serve with a bit of fruit for an easy and elegant company dessert.
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 oz. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Extract
- 1 graham cracker crust (or 2 crusts if you prefer them cheesecake thin)
- In a mixing bowl combine combine sugar, cream cheese, and sour cream. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Poor whipping cream into a bowl and whip on high until it is beautiful and fluffy. (I did not want it stiff enough to peak.)
- Fold cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Add Lemon Extract and fold another round to incorporate the flavoring.
- Place into a prepared Graham Cracker crust(s). (I used all the filling in one and created a tall cheesecake.)
- Place in Freezer for an hour or refrigerator for 2 hours.
- If frozen allow to thaw slightly for easier serving.
Free Recipe Card Available Here: https://whileiemptythenest.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/po-familys-no-bake-cheese-cake-pie.png